Saturday, August 05, 2006

Thoughts of the day

(After reading firt part of Shaoling's blog... this is what I have in mind)
We are all so caught up in our own Poly/JC life. It's so hard to meet up with one another. It's hard to find a common topic since we all parted from secondary school and not going through the same lessons and had no idea what's going around in our individual course. But I really appreciated my darlings and besties who are always there for me even though we don't talkplayshopsmscrap so much often as before, I really loved you guys. To me, family and friends means the world to me so no matter how long we have not seen each other or talked to one another, just to let my darlings and besties and friends know that I always treasure you guys. I LOVE YOUR!

For the next 2 weeks or so, I will be busy with preparing for my exams since I can't afford to fail any of those. I guess I will be setting up an online shop to sell hand-made jewellery, do lend me your support if you like the items but it wont be that fast, it take at least a month before it's ready for sale. I think that's all about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home